But they are like s’mores, like Regina is the chocolate and she’s all dark and tasty and Robin is the marshmallow, all sweet and fluffy and gooey wonderfulness and Henry and Roland are ‘lil graham crackers and Outlaw Queen is s’mores. This is law now.
it’s our OTP in a nutshell : Hot & Sticky and Sweet & Messy
YEP I COULD NEVER LOOK AT SMORES THE SAME WAY AGAIN AND LOOK THIS KID TEACHES YOU HOW TO MAKE S’MORES GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY
Can I just say, I was THERE! I was there in the front row today (9/1/14) and Sean Maguire killed OQ fandom. What happened is that a fan mentioned that her and her six yr old watched the finale and after the scene cut away from the office on 3x22, her kid turned to her and asked if Regina and Robin Hood were going to make s’mores. And she said yes, but wanted to know if Sean thought so.
And he, it being 10am on Monday, last day of the con, and being absolutely exhausted, lost his filter and said that yes, they did make s’mores and they were hot and sticky.
ps. The entire room roared with laughter and Rebecca about fell out of her seat. LMAO!
I was tagged by the lovely ninzied xoxo
(this is in no particular order)
- cold showers & baths (coz i’m from a tropical island and is warm-blooded heehee)
- vegetarian pizza
- huggles & kissies of course fr le boyfy
- road trips / out of town trips w le fam
- going to book stores & music stores
- going to country side / nature trips
- going to the beach
- sweet txts / chats fr le boyf
- my OTP bickering/fighting/kissing/just side by side/doing sweet things
- talking to ossum/lovely ppl here on tumblr and getting to know them :)
- driving on express ways
- any kind of tea, hot or cold/milk bubble teas/green/black/earl grey/twinnings/lipton
- watching meryl streep films on theater
- bonding with my sometimes annoying and infuriating younger sis and bro
- going out with friends